Marketing & SEO
Beyond developing unique websites with great appeal and function, Inexo also provides complete, Search Engine Optimization (SEO): a vital link between potential clientele and your Internet presence. In addition to established customers who intentionally visit your site, SEO can ensure optimal exposure to your Internet audience -- expanding your client base and ultimately your business.
Inexo's SEO team directly influences the exposure your website receives by providing organic search engine optimization and SEO campaign strategies and methodologies, ultimately delivering you results.
Organic Search Engine Optimization
Clients who have implemented Inexo’s SEO campaigns have seen dramatic increases in site traffic from organic search engine listings. Each campaign is designed to bring the highest number of qualified leads to your website using search terms researched by our staff and based on your industry and site objectives. Due to the extensive work and optimization Inexo provides it is not unusual to see rankings increase with hundreds of related keywords.
SEO, at its core, is the strategic optimization of a website for the purposes of increasing organic, or non-paid, traffic to the site as well as gaining rankings within the search engines for product-, service-, or industry-related terms. Organic traffic provides long-term, qualified traffic to a site and can help Per-Click (PPC) campaigns like Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing by minimizing budgets and maximizing search opportunities for organic search shoppers.
SEO Campaign Strategies and Methodologies
Inexo’s experienced SEO team uses industry-wide recognized methods in optimizing your site to increase your website’s visibility in the search engines. These methods, depending upon present web site strengths and needs, may include the following:
- Site Analysis – A thorough analysis of your existing site can be completed to determine if there are any items present that may be hindering your search engine objectives. Upon completion of the analysis, a detailed report is prepared with recommendations for fixing and/or improving the website Search Engine capabilities.
- Keyword Research & Identification – An analysis of your present website, your competitor’s sites, and industry keywords and their competitive will be provided. Upon completion of this research, our team will provide a recommended list of keywords for your input and approval.
- Website Titles and Meta Tags – This includes optimization and customization of your site pages to help improve your Search Engine rankings.
- Creation of New Content – The Inexo team develops a comprehensive content strategy which will help improve your site’s overall theme and work to increase it’s authority in the marketplace.
- Enrichment of Existing Site Content – Your existing site is reviewed and optimized to ensure that the existing content helps to achieve your Search Engine goals more effectively.
- Linking – In order to increase your Search Engine rankings, it is crucial that the site have links from other sites pointing to it. Inexo’s program is designed to provide natural link growth from a wide variety of websites. Each program is based on the actual website being targeted, but the link strategies may include one or more of the following: one-way links, reciprocal links, link bait programs, blogs, directory submissions, article distribution and social media linking.
- Local Search – Where applicable, local search strategies are developed to ensure your local presence.
While differences between sites, specific industries and search engines exist, early results may be seen in as little as 8 weeks from the implementation of your SEO campaign. However, Inexo judges the overall success of a program during the 6-8 month timeframe of the campaign and provides detailed reports and feedback on Search Engine rankings throughout the campaign duration. In comparison to SEO, Cost-Per-Click results are naturally achieved at a faster rate than organic results but can be severely limited due to an ongoing effort to stay on top of competitors and their placement among sponsored rankings within the search engines.