Inexo is Hiring a JR/MID-Level PHP/MySQL Web Developer - Join the Team!
Inexo is a website and application development firm in Phoenix, Arizona. We are currently accepting resumes for a JR/MID-Level PHP Web Developer position. We have been in business 12 years and are good at what we do! We are a company of doers in need of a person with a passion for coding. Someone who can put their head down and code, code , code. If that person is you, then keep reading and email us your resume. If we like what we see, we will request a sample of your work and ask you to come in for an interview.
The PHP Web Developer is responsible for implementing and maintaining existing code sets. They will be responsible for new framework installations, a good deal of front-end development, debugging and correcting code errors, and development of new components such as reports and web forms. If you are fresh out of school or have a couple of years of experience and looking to grow or are a self-taugh master, this could be right for you!
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of:
- Coding in raw HTML, not a WYSIWYG
- Text Formatting (font family, size, color)
- Element Positioning (liquid layouts, floating divs)
- Site Design & Page Layout
- AJAX library: Prototype, JQuery, etc.
- Event Handlers
- Dynamic HTML, creating elements, removing elements, manipulating existing elements
- Writing Functions
- JSON beneficial
- Text Processing Functions
- Array Functions
- Loop structures
- Control structures
- String, control flow, and date functions
- Joins: left, right, natural
- SELECT syntax, with JOINs, sub queries, indexes
- Insert/Update functions
- SQL injection prevention
In addition, the following is helpful, but not required:
Software Development Concepts
- Problem-Solving Techniques: heuristic and algorithmic
- Simple Algorithms, sorting and searching algorithms
- Optimization processes, complexity modeling
- Data Modeling, databases and data structures (UML)
- Program Flowcharts
- ZEND IDE
- PHP Storm
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Visio
- MySQL Workbench
The position is full-time, on-site, Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. However, there may be an occasional Saturday and/or additional time based on workload and client needs. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and holiday/vacation pay. Please specify your desired annual compensation when sending us your resume.
You will work alongside a team of highly skilled developers, sales professionals, and contractors to deepen your understanding of technology, development concepts, and site design. More information about our company, including our client list, can be found on our website at http://www.inexo.com/portfolio. Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. You can also contact us at 602-200-0110, option 1.
If you are out of state, a recruiter, looking to do subcontracting, or have your own company, please do not respond to this post.